The new souvenir represents three capitals of Lithuania:
- Trakai – 1316-1323 the old capital of Lithuania.
- Kaunas – the second largest city in Lithuania, during 1920-1939 was the capital of Lithuania.
- Vilnius – the present capital of Lithuania and the largest city in the country
A unique souvenir made up of three honey drinks: mead, mead nectar and mead spirit – will be a great memory not only for the business partner, but also for the foreign guest.
- KAUNAS MEDAUS SPIRITAS 0,04l 40% Carefully selected honey and long-standing experience in manufacturing beverages from honey helped to create this distilled, matured, natural beverage.
- TRAKAI MIDUS 0,1l alk.15% Ingredients: water, honey (country of origin Lithuania), acidity regulator (critic acid), hops, lime-tree blossoms, juniper berries, acoms. Contains sulphites.
- VILNIUS MIDAUS NEKTARAS 0,1l alk.25% Ingredients: half-finished mead product, water, ethyl alcohol, strawberry juice, honey (country of origin Lithuania), liquid extract, mead distillate, acidity regulator (critic acid), antioxidant (ascorbic acid).
Lithuanian Mead is a world’s oldest alcoholic drink – the recipe of which finds mention in the ancient Indian text Rig Veda 6000 years ago.