Riga Black Balsam – Collection set of 3×0,04 ml different drinks:
Riga Black Balsam – Element 0,04l
- Blend with finest Caribbean rum
- A modern and rich flavour
- Sweetness of rum mixes with bitterness of herbs
- Alc.40% vol.
Riga Black Balsam – Currant 0,04l
- Sweet and sour flavours with mature berry aroma;
- Alc.30% vol.
Riga Black Balsam – Original 0,04l
- Contemporary bitter-sweet taste of a complex herbal notes;
- Combines the gentle sweetness of linden blossoms, raspberry, huckleberry, honey and caramel;
- Savoury touch of ginger and nutmeg;
- Versatile taste, perfect for modern mixology and even cuisine;
- Alc.45% vol.
LEGENDARY HERBAL BITTER
CRAFTED WITH PASSION SINCE 1752
Riga Black Balsam is probably the oldest bitter brand in the world, its history of craftsmanship dating back over 260 years.
HERBAL BITTER WITH HERITAGE
A pharmacist named Kunze crafted the famous Riga Black Balsam recipe in 1752. It is an amazing blend of 24 all-natural ingredients including extracts of carefully selected grasses, roots, berries and buds.
NORTHERN EUROPEAN ORIGIN
The birthplace of Riga Black Balsam is a northern European city, famous for its craftsmanship since the Middle Ages.
Riga Black Balsam delivers the magnificent power of nature—dark and complex when taken neat, but stunningly versatile when paired with different mixers.
Riga Black Balsam is highly regarded by experts from many countries for its outstanding quality, resulting in more than 100 awards at international fairs.